Email account setup in Outlook for iOS
This guide provides instructions on how to set up your Email mailbox in Outlook on an iOS device.
NOTE: Before setting up your email account, please double-check that your domain name has the correct Email DNS records and the mailbox has been created by our support team.
1. Open Outlook on your device.
2. If this is your first account, click on the GET STARTED button, and type in your email address:
NOTE: If you’ve already added your email account to Outlook, click on the Admin sign in the upper left-hand corner and select the Add Account icon. Alternatively, you can go to Settings >> Add account option:
3. Type the full email address of the email account you want to add and click Add Account:
4. You will then be redirected to the Select your email provider page, please choose IMAP:
IMPORTANT: Outlook for iOS doesn't support POP3 accounts.
5. On the next page, please fill in the required details:
- Password: the password for the email account.
- Display Name: the recipients will see it as the sender's name.
- Description: the description of your email account (only you will see this).
Now select Use Advanced Settings:
6. Enter the email server and email details as per the welcome email:
Note: Please use Copy & Paste if possible to avoid typing mistakes. Also, please make sure there are no empty spaces at the beginning or at the end of the entered data, as they will cause configuration errors.
Double-check all the settings, then click Sign In:
6. Congrats, the setup is finished! You can now start managing your Email account in Outlook:
Email account setup in Outlook for Mac OS
This guide provides instructions on how to set up your Email mailbox in Outlook on a Mac OS device. NOTE: Before setting up your email account, please double-check that your domain name has the correct Email DNS records and the mailbox has been ...
Email account setup in Outlook for Windows
In Outlook > File > Info, select Add Account: Enter your email address and open Advanced Options, select the checkbox: Select IMAP or POP: Fill out fields as per welcome email we sent to you: Enter your password (preferably by copy & paste) and click ...
What are browser Cookies and how to erase them? (Chrome - iPhone & iPad)
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Before clearing cache & cookies When you clear your cache and ...
Confidential information sharing with one-time link
For security reasons, we do not share confidential information (such as access and password details) by email or other means. When we have to share this type of information with you, you will receive a one-time link to access this information. - The ...
How DNSSEC works
The domain name system (DNS) is the phone book of the Internet: it tells computers where to send and retrieve information. Unfortunately, it also accepts any address given to it, no questions asked. Email servers use DNS to route their messages, ...